RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The personal data collected on the shop.maisonmoga.fr site are processed by the company MAISON MOGA, SARL registered in the Avignon Trade and Companies Register under number B 830 019 782, whose registered office is located at 3 cours Anatole France - 84800 L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
MAISON MOGA may need to collect the following personal data:
- When creating an account: Your contact details (last name, first name, e-mail address)
- When placing an order:
- Your contact details (last name, first name, e-mail address)
- Your delivery information (postal address)
- When subscribing to the newsletter: your e-mail address
USE OF DATA
Your data is processed by MAISON MOGA for the following purposes:
- Managing your account and your orders
- Customer relationship management: contact form, complaints
- Sending newsletters
Your personal data may be transmitted by MAISON MOGA to certain partners for the proper management of your order:
- Payment partners: Crédit Agricole (E-transactions)
- Logistics partners: Transporters (Chronopost)
- Technical partners: host (OVH)
MAISON MOGA ensures that all of its partners and subcontractors comply with the General Regulations of the Personal Data Protection in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data. MAISON MOGA commits not to sell your personal data to third parties.
DATA CONSERVATION DURATION
Your personal data will be held for the required amount of time, for the earlier defined purposes. In detail:
- Account data: data relating to your customer account is kept for 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship with MAISON MOGA. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
- Purchase data: your billing data is kept until the end of the legal retention period (10 years).
- Payment data: your payment data is not kept by MAISON MOGA. They are collected by its secure payment providers (Paypal and Société Générale) until the payment is certified.
- Newsletter subscription: your e-mail address is kept until you unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletters or by contacting us via the contact form), or for a maximum period of 3 years in the event of inactivity.
RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR DATA
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the right to access, modify, delete and oppose your personal data. You can access your personal data collected by logging into your account on the shop.maisonmoga.fr site, under “My personal data”. Personal data can be exported in PDF or CSV format. Your customer account also allows you to modify your personal data.
For any request to modify or delete your personal data, you can contact us:
- by postal mail: MAISON MOGA - 3 cours Anatole France - 84800 L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue - France
- or via the form on the Contact page of the shop.maisonmoga.fr website
The term "Cookie(s)" refers to the trackers deposited and / or read, for example, when consulting a website. This information is then stored on the hard drive of your device used to visit the website.
- Identification cookies: required for the operation of the website: they are used for signing up and / or for logging in to the customer’s personal space, and to allow access to their account using their login and personal password.
- Audience measurement cookies: meant to contribute to define the volume and statistics of the website’s visits and impressions, the various categories as well as the use of the services offered. These Cookies allow MAISON MOGA to improve the operations and ergonomics of the website.
This agreement is valid for a period of twelve months from the first deposit of Cookie(s) in the Device. Once this period is over, the consent will be requested again for the use of these Cookies.